Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hello, World!

Hey guys, I'm Hobo! This will be my new blog to jot down ideas/thoughts/feeling and anything else I feel like talking about! Maybe I'll talk about technology, or movies, or video games, or maybe just some random things that pop into my mind during the day.


I'm 18 years old and I'm going to college. I'm majoring in Computer Science but I'm taking lots of different courses and many different subjects on the way to getting my degree. I like to learn, read, play video games, watch TV, check out girls, and build computers. Right now my favorite TV shows are Warehouse 13 and Burn Notice, and some of my favorite games of all time are Shadow of the Colossus and Tales of Symphonia.


I live in Houston, Texas, and I'm always on the internet. Despite what you might think though, I have a pretty normal social life. I hang out with friends and I'm always talking to people. Well that's enough for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment