Saturday, September 18, 2010

Final Fantasy 14: Amazing graphics

I saw this Final Fantasy 14 trailer video today, and I had one thought: Wow! The graphics and animation are so amazing and realistic! Looking at the guy's eyes and hair are a real treat as you can't see any polygons in them. His eyes even have realistic light reflections in them. Things like this, with all the amazing details in this game, and the incredibly realistic physics, make this game one of the best looking games in the market.

Despite all this however, graphics don't make the game good. Will it be as good as it looks? Who knows. We'll find out when it finally gets released, however I won't, as the benchmark completely raped my laptop. I'm simply unable to run all this game's glory. Too bad. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment